Sunday 13 March 2016

Burr already trying to make hay over lost ID

That didn't take long:

In a Saturday speech to Rowan Republicans, Burr told a brief story of losing his driver’s license when going to vote recently. He speculated the driver’s license might be in the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, located in Arlington, Virginia.

“I said ‘my passports are in Washington and I don’t have a military ID, but I’ve got this little ID,'” Burr said, recalling his voting experience. “Clearly, I’ve lost my driver’s license, it’s probably sitting in the Reagan Airport. I probably lost it last night. I said ‘can I fill some type of provisional ballot out until I figure out what’s going on?'”

I'm surprised he didn't say, "It's probably somewhere in the Senate Intelligence Committee room, of which I'm the Chairman, by the way." But you'll notice he did use the plural "passports." Implying a briefcase with several different identities, various currencies, and an automatic with a silencer. :) But this observation on his part had me wondering what the hell he was talking about:


http://ift.tt/1RghFAU

No comments:

Post a Comment