Thursday 22 October 2015

Tidy And Clean Durham Reviews Excellent5 Star Review by Suzi S.

Tidy And Clean Durham Reviews Excellent5 Star Review by Suzi S.
http://ift.tt/1PEeIbh (919) 332-4408 Tidy-And-Clean Durham reviews Excellent Rating I called them and was able to get a next day appointment to clean my apartment on my move out date. I found the owner to be very pleasant and flexible.  She was able to schedule my appointment so that it fit in beautifully, right after the movers left. The team just left and my place is immaculate.  They did an amazing job.  Windows, oven, doors, bathtub, everything looks amazing. Thank you so much.  It was affordable and I feel as though my money was well spent. Tidy-And-Clean 111 Truss Way Durham NC 27704 Tidy and Clean Reviews Tidy and Clean Tidy-And-Clean Tidy-And-Clean Reviews
via YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment