Friday 30 October 2015

Campaign update: Missing yard signs and yellow journalism

Five days remaining, until an unknown yet statistically tiny percent of our Town's voters will choose their government. When the dust settled after the initial filing period, and I realized all three incumbents whose seats were up for grabs were intent on keeping those seats, I knew I was in for an uphill climb. All three of these guys had been through multiple (successful) campaigns, and were well-known, at least to the small group of stalwart voters that turn out for these local elections. That being said, I honestly do not know what to expect come Tuesday. Somebody once told me, "When they start to steal your signs, that means they're afraid you might be getting some of their votes." But I'm pretty sure the person that told me that had lost 2-3 elections in the past. So there's that. :)


http://ift.tt/1PYzjpU

No comments:

Post a Comment