Monday 8 February 2016

Super Bowl 50, Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos: Game time, online stream, odds, TV channel, and more

We're about four hours from kickoff in the Super Bowl between the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos. Get your chips and dips ready, America! The Panthers are the favorites to win this game, as well they should be, goin' up against a noodle-armed geriatric with a great defense.

I'm not a fan of either of these teams, but I do like Cam Newton a lot, and I am a firm supporter of giving footballs to children after you score a touchdown. More importantly, I am a huge fan of Jerricho Cotchery, who is one of my favorite former Wolfpack football players. He has a shot at a ring for the first time, and I hope he catches all the touchdowns. Here's a nice feature on Jerricho that the ACC Network put together this past season:

Go Jerricho and go Panthers.

Super Bowl vitals

Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. ET

TV: CBS (Jim Nantz, Phil Simms)

Internet streaming: CBSSports.com

Odds: Panthers -5.5

Singin' the National Anthem: Lady Gaga (ughhhhhhhhhhh)

Halftime show: Coldplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars


http://ift.tt/1K7osKf

No comments:

Post a Comment