Wednesday 24 August 2016

Now that you’ve seen NC State’s depth chart, what’s your biggest worry?

I speculated a couple of weeks back on which areas might be the biggest weaknesses for Wolfpack, but that came without the benefit of a depth chart. Now that I’ve seen the depth chart, I actually feel a lot better about the overall makeup of this team, but that might just be the preseason in me.

Jokes aside, did the depth chart reveal change anything for you? Is it more bothersome now that the QB race is officially listed as a tie a weekish ahead of the season-opener?

I can’t explain why, but the whole quarterback battle this year hasn’t bothered me like it did in 2004 or 2007/2008 or 2013. I don’t know what that means. Quarterback could be a huge disaster this year. Who knows.

But I really like this team. It’s the June in me, but I really like this team. It’s going to start off slow and it will look painfully behind FSU and Clemson, and it’s going to struggle with depth at defensive back and linebacker.

We could start a long list here, but now that you know the two-deep, what’s bothering you most?


http://ift.tt/2bhoQoX

No comments:

Post a Comment