Monday 21 December 2015

NC State reveals uniforms Wolfpack will wear in Belk Bowl

NC State is going to go with an alternate look for the Belk Bowl against Mississippi State, and the Wolfpack has made a fine choice, if I do say so myself. Per the team's announcement Monday morning, they'll be going with the black-white-black road combo in Charlotte. The gloves and shoes are brand new. (I think.)

NEW CLOTH ALERT! New @belkbowl unis getting us ready to #PackTheQC http://pic.twitter.com/p0JJdexTMO

— NC State Football (@PackFootball) December 21, 2015

The shoes are, uh ... interesting? Is that the right word? [Insert your "what are thooose" jokes here.] I'm hoping they will look better on the field than they do in this graphic, but otherwise, this is a good uniform combination. I'd like to see the black-white-black more often, but I also understand the desire to stick with the traditional school colors.

I don't know what Mississippi State will be doing for this game, but I think the Bulldogs should figure out some way to create helmets that sound like a cowbell when you rattle them. Imagine Mike Rose sacking Dak Prescott, with Prescott going down the tune of CLANGA CLANGA CLANGA CLANGA. I don't care how impractical this is, now that I've pictured it in my head, I demand that they make it happen.

Anyway. Do you like the Pack's get-up and/or the idea of cowbell-soundin' helmets?


http://ift.tt/1IlDJ9j

No comments:

Post a Comment