Monday 19 December 2016

Sports Illustrated calls Notre Dame-NC State the worst college football game of 2016

I disagree.

Fine, Sports Illustrated, fine, I can see where you’re coming from on this one. The football game between Notre Dame and NC State was not quality sports by any measure, but with that said, let me offer several counterpoints.

1.) SNAP PROBLEMS

2.) Lake Dayes

3.) That was some rain-assed shit.

Yes but what’s wrong with that?

------------

I realize this game was not exactly the pinnacle of football but looking back on what became a long and difficult season for State, it was a great game, as far as my emotions are concerned. Sure, the game could have been postponed and maybe should have been postponed, but it ended up being a lot of ridiculous nonsense fun on a water slide.

It’s not often we ever get to see a football game like this, and I’d probably have a problem with it and say it was terrible if NC State lost, but NC State didn’t lose, making a bizarre, hurricane-addled game a highlight of 2016.


http://ift.tt/2h1TAQD

No comments:

Post a Comment