Tuesday 1 November 2016

NC State will wear alternate uniforms for the Florida State game

Like it or not, the Iron Wolf alternate uniforms are back, everybody! NC State is going gray this weekend for the Florida State game. (Related: I'll probably also be going gray due to events during the game.) NC State wore these uniforms once last season--a 42-29 victory over Syracuse.

@PackFootball is bringing out the Iron Wolf uniform for this week's @belk Fashion #STATEMENT. Kickoff is set for Saturday Nov 5 at 7:00 PM. http://pic.twitter.com/GYWIUThx4M

— NC State Athletics (@PackAthletics) November 1, 2016

I think I actually liked these at first, mainly because I'm a huge proponent of NC State doing something--anything--different when it comes to uniforms. But now that I look at these again, um ... wow these are pretty bad, aren't they. I mean there's not even any stitching on these crummy jerseys, they look like something you rent out from the school gym for your intramural game.

When you gotta root for the squad but they dressed like trash:


http://ift.tt/2fbbYo9

No comments:

Post a Comment