Tuesday 24 January 2017

NC State picks up first win at Duke in more than two decades

Party on!

I’m sure that I will have more reasonable thoughts at a later point in time but for now I just wanted to say that I love every single one of you, but especially you Dennis Smith, but also every single one of you. Holy smokes I did not ever dare dream this possible, not this year, maybe not ever. It’s been so long since NC State last won in Durham, I can’t even remember it.

And this one ended like this, in a dunk that did not count officially, but regardless counted for so much.

THE GOSPEL OF DSJ http://pic.twitter.com/sM1Xv4OFOg

— Will Thompson (@thrillis4) January 24, 2017

Wheeeeeeeeew man this is fun. NC State gave Duke a chance or two it should not have had in the final 25 seconds but for once they were not burned, there was no pain, there was only Dennis Smith flying into the lower atmosphere as time expired.

If you’ll all excuse me, I’m gonna go back and watch that second half again. Party on.


http://ift.tt/2jr4M8h

No comments:

Post a Comment